Components Company, Inc. has great expertise in finding the right source for each customer’s application, whether that be domestic or offshore.Â Recently we have received numerous inquiries for offshore sourcing.Â Although many companies are hesitant to use offshore sources due to concerns about poor quality (lead contamination issues, sub-standard materials, etc); difficult communication, long lead-times; and excessive amounts of product needed to be taken all at one, Components Company, Inc. has overcome these obstacles and can provide attractive, cost-effective solutions!Â For example:
- Superior Quality. We only work with overseas sources that have American Nationals on the ground who are familiar with reputable sources for the commodity required and have proven track records of success.Â Secondly, the quality requirements are clearly spelled out and outside independent testing labs are used to verify the raw material and finished product before it ships.Â Sample parts are always supplied in advance of production for customer approval. When parts arrive at our dock, our quality department inspects and verifies the quality again before the customer even sees the parts.
- Ease of Communication.Â Components Company, Inc. takes full responsibility forÂ all communication with our overseas sources, whether it be during the day, after hours or on weekends.Â Â This provides peace of mind to our customers who only need to workÂ with us.
- Shorter Lead-times.Â We have a large network of proven sourcesÂ that understand the need for expedited shipments, and work with us on a case-by-case basis depending on each customers specific delivery needs.
- Inventory Elimination.Â Because Components Company, Inc. has large amounts of warehouse space we are able to bring in larger amounts of product and hold it in our indoor climate controlled warehouse.Â Â In this way we are able to get the lowest price (on a piece part and freight basis)Â and makeÂ shipments to our customers on a Just-In-Time basis.Â This frees up our customers cash flow and eliminates their inventory holding costs!Â We also have programs available on parts with frequent design changes.
- Cost Reductions.Â All these elements combined result in lower overall costs and more value for your money.
Why don’t you find out for yourself the benefits of working with Components Company, Inc. and give us a call today!Â We will work with you to tailor a program that specifically meets your goals and requirements.