Believe it or not, 2016 is coming to a close and 2017 is just around the corner. We’ve had a great year at Components Company Inc. so we’d like to share our biggest news of 2016.
Our Year In Review
The Green Initiative. In late 2015, the installation of solar panels on Components Company’s roof was successfully completed. We started seeing results in energy and cost savings in early 2016, which was when we also started garnering some attention for the project. Below are some of the stories.
- Components Company’s New Green Initiative: Solar Panels
- Dollars and Sense: The Future of Solar Energy
- Components Company’s Solar Panels Featured with Energy On Wisconsin
New Accreditation. Components Company is proud to now be accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
A New Website. Halfway through 2016, Components Company introduced its new company website.
A New Hire. Ted Sibilsky joined the Components Company team as National Sales Manager.
In The News. Besides our solar panels being featured with Energy On Wisconsin, other media news sources took notice of Components Company for other reasons. Take a look at these stories.
- Components Company Featured In Wire Rope Magazine
- National Sales Manager Ted Sibilsky Featured in the Milwaukee Business Journal
Meanwhile, we at Components Company wish you a happy and successful 2017!