At Components Company Inc., we consider environmental responsibility, energy efficiency and employee safety a constant and intrinsic part of our business. That’s why we are happy to reaffirm our commitment with our new sustainability statement.
Components Company Inc.’s Sustainability Statement
- Reduce our environmental impact through green initiatives.
- Gain a competitive advantage through environmentally responsible products and services.
- Environmental responsibility in all areas of business demonstrates dedication to higher quality products.
- Encourage use of biodegradable and/or reusable containers.
- Recycle cardboard, precious metals, and scrap metal.
- Windows that allow natural light to emit.
- Improving our operational efficiency, including lowering costs and reducing the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Solar energy reduces our reliance on conventional energy consumption by over 50%.
- Motion sensors control internal facility lighting.
- Lighting changed to more effective fixtures with longer life and less energy usage.
- LED lighting used for parking lot and external building.
- Using highly efficient infrared heating elements and programmable thermostats.
- Machinery maintained and improved upon when possible, in order to function more efficiently and require less energy.
- Components Company Incorporated takes employee safety seriously. Our commitment to doing the right thing benefits employees and the environment around us.
- Safety policies and procedures are reviewed on a regular basis for new laws and necessary changes.
- Wellness and Safety committees meet on a regular basis.
- Programs created to advance employees internally.
- Encourage employees to create a more safe and engaging environment.
Our sustainability efforts are good for our business, our customers, our employees, and for everyone’s environment. We will continue to do all we can to conduct our business in an environmentally sustainable manner.