It’s a brand new year and we are getting back to the business basics. At Components Company, we organize our services into three main categories: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Distribution. Here is how each of those break down.
Supply Chain Management
Components Company has more than 75 years of experience as a sourcing expert. Therefore, we have an extensive worldwide network of sources and – more importantly – top quality, low-cost providers. We are also a vendor reduction specialist.
Our supply chain management services can be broken down further as such:
- Strategic Sourcing: Our experts know which suppliers specialize in your particular application; so you don’t have to search for that “needle in a haystack” yourself.
- Vendor Consolidation Programs: We draw on a diverse network of world class component suppliers and use reduction strategies for supply coordination between vendors.
Components Company also has decades of experience in manufacturing, assembly and sub-assembly. We provide a mix of capabilities that delivers an ultimate benefit of vendor reduction and cost savings without loss in product quality.
We break down our manufacturing services like this:
- Custom Wire Rope Cable Assemblies: Manufacturing custom wire rope cable assemblies and galvanized or stainless steel lanyards is a big part of our business.
- Assembly of Component Parts: We have specially designed machinery for custom assembly of component parts as well as dedicated work cells. Our goal is 100% on time production with zero defects.
We pride ourselves on fulfilling each distribution requirement in a packaging project with strict conformation with process controls. Some turn to Components Company for our strength in sourcing uncommon components or for our ability to aggregate a wide range of product types.
Our distribution services look like this:
- Stocking/JITPrograms/VMI: We take the hassles out of coordinating orders, expediting and scheduling. We consolidate vendors and give you a single point of contact.
- Kitting, Bagging, Packaging: We offer a broad range of operations to meet all your kitting assembly service needs. We understand that creating a kit has come to mean much more than dropping a few nuts and bolts into a plastic bag.
If you have any questions about our services and how we can help you with supply chain management, manufacturing or distribution project, please contact us today!